RPGM Partial [Translation Request] The Rotating Molester Train 廻る痴○電車 - [RJ01226043] [Pillmenicon]

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Fukamiki San hi, i found last version, could you apply your translation to that ? 23/07/2024
i uploaded it on gofile, it's should be ok but you can double check with antivirus if you wish

i'll leave link here, thanks for your work.

Edit : since i don't have an account it will expire after a while, idk when

Genezzes

Jul 6, 2022
Hello, I downloaded the game and this is all that appears, I don't even get the
start screen of the game. Does anyone know exactly why this is happening to me?
And if so, can someone give me the solution?

DrawnG

Nov 7, 2022
Hello, I downloaded the game and this is all that appears, I don't even get the
start screen of the game. Does anyone know exactly why this is happening to me?
And if so, can someone give me the solution?
stuck on loading screen ? what wrong
Before extracting file in winrar go to OPTIONS --> NAME ENCODING --> 932 JAPANESE
Then you can extract the game and you will not face endless loading screen (run the game in japanese locale)

Lolmanop

Nov 29, 2022
I have got it guys who doesn't work on joiplay just use Maldives it works on maldives

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Riiiiight
After I checked the audio in the game folder, Sound effects and female voices are in 1 folder (not audio from voice folder), And the sound from the sound effect is too loud for me, and quite annoying :KEK:
I don't know how to edit an audio on a phone, and I don't have a PC either, so I replaced the sound effect with a silent audio There may be some I missed
Anyway, I will share it with you guys, if you feel the sound effect is too big and annoying.