RPGM Partial [Translation Request] The Rotating Molester Train 廻る痴○電車 - [RJ01226043] [Pillmenicon]

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
It's a fun game, although quite frustrating. At a certain point it becomes repetitive, you have to "farm" statistics and the girl doesn't have any interesting reaction. You can make her have an orgasm many times in a week and you still can't talk to her and she won't turn into a "lewd" person. Until you reach the B grade where you can start taking off her clothes the game is a bit zzzz, With only two sex scenes I think the game had much more potential. The girl could have been transformed into its counterpart of the "lascivious" mode that is unlocked at the end during the campaign, who knows, maybe the author had some timing problem.

I reached week 14 and got S three weeks in a row, I unlocked the lewd mode and I never saw the normal end of the game with the statistics at 100% each, perhaps due to some bug that caused it, more or less from week 7 all the scenes of days and weeks are repeated.

I think I'm also missing some extra scenes with the girl's breasts, since there are only relationships through both doors.

Despite everything mentioned above, I think it is a great game, I reached week 3 of the conversation mode and there is a lot of potential, the story is interesting.

Fukamiki San For some reason your profile picture looks very familiar to me xd

Thanks for the translation of the text and images. Curiously, I was translating the game, I think I translated all the text but I didn't understand why the images were not translated (I didn't know they were images)

Last edited:

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
should i delete the original one?, cause its not working for me
1 - Download the translated image
2 - Go to the folder "www --> img --> spines"
3 - Look for the image, it will have a name with Japanese characters, if not, it is because you unzipped the rar without changing the name encryption to Japanese (with the game's rar open, go to "options-->Japanese name encryption 932 and unzip the game again)
4 - You will see that the translated image and the image that the game has have a different name, simply copy the name that the original image of the game has to the translated image that you download.
5 - once the name has been changed move the downloaded image to the folder "www --> img --> spines"

Reactions: kaimoro

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
I was wondering, after having all of the conversations and reaching s rank affection from just talking with her if we molest her is there like hidden dialogue or something?

Fukamiki San

Sep 27, 2021
I was wondering, after having all of the conversations and reaching s rank affection from just talking with her if we molest her is there like hidden dialogue or something?
If in conversation mode, I tried funny thing and molest her after after building trust, seems like it just break the relationship entirely lol. The game's dialogue said it as well so a bit of "shit I fucked up" and "this gonna be awkward" emphasizing that all the relation built until this point is all destroyed, but after that day it'll just return to normal molesting routine. If you try to talk to her after that the MC won't have guts to do it

(You still can pat her head though)

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
If in conversation mode, I tried funny thing and molest her after after building trust, seems like it just break the relationship entirely lol. The game's dialogue said it as well so a bit of "shit I fucked up" and "this gonna be awkward" emphasizing that all the relation built until this point is all destroyed, but after that day it'll just return to normal molesting routine. If you try to talk to her after that the MC won't have guts to do it

(You still can pat her head though)
Yeah i noticed, like i have a save file being 100% development and then started doing the conversation mode, then finished that too tried molesting her and relationship was awkward but i thought there might be like some kind of condition or something but it doesn't seem so, its kind of dissapointing honestly thats why the best is still gonna be round and round molester train, if anything i'm waiting for the sequel that they are supposedly making

May 30, 2022
Hey guys help me I am facing this problem View attachment 3840581

Guys I'm having same problems with this guy pls help

Edit: and there is an android version of this game i have indo version but i don't know the language of it that why I'm having big problem to know the game only i do is click here click there pls help!!!! The download site is "lio miko"

Last edited:

Mark levy

Dec 10, 2023
1 - Download the translated image
2 - Go to the folder "www --> img --> spines"
3 - Look for the image, it will have a name with Japanese characters, if not, it is because you unzipped the rar without changing the name encryption to Japanese (with the game's rar open, go to "options-->Japanese name encryption 932 and unzip the game again)
4 - You will see that the translated image and the image that the game has have a different name, simply copy the name that the original image of the game has to the translated image that you download.
5 - once the name has been changed move the downloaded image to the folder "www --> img --> spines"
Hello can you upload the whole game please i can't make it work

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
Has anyone used Joiplay and got this error?
Several game files have names with Japanese characters. If your operating system is not Japanese, it will change these characters to others understandable by your system, causing errors in the game. (most games made in RPG Maker in fact)

I recommend deleting the game and unzipping it again, but not before doing this: (steps to winrar on PC)
1 - Open the game archive with Winrar
2 - Go to options->Name encryption->Japanese 932
3 - Extract the game
4 - Copy it to your phone

I don't guarantee it will work :/

meh021298

Jul 23, 2017
Guys I'm having same problems with this guy pls help

Edit: and there is an android version of this game i have indo version but i don't know the language of it that why I'm having big problem to know the game only i do is click here click there pls help!!!! The download site is "lio miko"

As an Indonesian I'm curious, how do you find his work? I can't find any site reuploading his other works. Please kindly share it to me thanks.

May 30, 2022
As an Indonesian I'm curious, how do you find his work? I can't find any site reuploading his other works. Please kindly share it to me thanks.

I joined in his group page in fb there are three group page in his there a lot of restrictions for it page so i kind of lucky that i manage to join to all of all his page and other link... One of his group page is DL.Community

• Wow
Reactions: J-Mboot