Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.6.0

OrangeMintz

Mar 29, 2021
Any chance that you can decensor this?

DL:
I can't really differentiate between backed in mosaic and not :FacePalm:...

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Any chance that you can decensor this?

DL:
I can't really differentiate between backed in mosaic and not :FacePalm:...
textures are semi-baked. but in game, textures are enlarged.
if it was illustration image, enlarge 2X with AI-upscale tool(ex. waifu2x) and resize to original or use 2X image as texture.
but texture image file is fragmented. result of upscale image may be bad.

• Sad
Reactions: OrangeMintz

OrangeMintz

Mar 29, 2021
Hi is there any way to remove the mosaic on this game

DL:
I've tried your latest SW_Decensor and yes it does work but don't know what configuration options should I include to remove further mosaic, it does remove some thou which is great.

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
Hi is there any way to remove the mosaic on this game

DL:
I've tried your latest SW_Decensor and yes it does work but don't know what configuration options should I include to remove further mosaic, it does remove some thou which is great.
Baked in, tried myself. Need an artist to redraw the genitalia.

Reactions: OrangeMintz

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
[Info :DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp] R Body_Naked
[Info :DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp] M CH001_Naked (Instance) Zurp/3D/ToonLit With Outline | Translucent Pre-Depth | Tessellation
[Info :DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp] M [Renamed] Zurp/3D/ToonLit With Outline | Translucent Pre-Depth | Tessellation
I dumped Renderers & Materials
on option scene, "Body_Naked" renderer has 2 materials.
"[Renamed]" was changed by plugin. original name is.. "blah.._Mosaic". "Zurp/3D/ToonLit With Outline | Translucent Pre-Depth | Tessellation" is shader name.
this case, remove mosaic material from renderer can makes uncensored. but DumbRendererDemosaic has no function to remove it. SW_decensor has it.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
I tried this with with IL2CPP version with BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.2. While the game can be load fine with BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.2 without plugin however when the plugin is placed then the game crashed just after load the main menu. Any help?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried this with with IL2CPP version with BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.2. While the game can be load fine with BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.2 without plugin however when the plugin is placed then the game crashed just after load the main menu. Any help?
you can't use MTL or another plugins too. wait for BepInEx's update ?