The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
This seems to be INSTEAD of the 30% off orange banner, so if you've been getting those, it's actually a worse deal. (At least, this is the one day I didn't get the orange banner deal, which IIRC is 30% off if you already own 30 of the on-sale products.)
No. There is no orange banner, but the 30% discount applies as "usual". And you can get 20% on top of it.

Reactions: oaiki

orgtech

Jun 7, 2024
No. There is no orange banner, but the 30% discount applies as "usual". And you can get 20% on top of it.
The orange banner is a 30% discount ON TOP OF the 30% discount from the Golden Ticket.

And it's back today. If you're not getting the orange banner discount, the deals aren't nearly as good. And, like I said, the 10-20% discount was inferior to the orange banner 30% discount.

1726215184497.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee and oaiki

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
And it's back today. If you're not getting the orange banner discount, the deals aren't nearly as good. And, like I said, the 10-20% discount was inferior to the orange banner 30% discount.
There was a 30% discount yesterday, and the 20% was on top of it. Maybe you didn't have 30 items from the PA's on sale? I am sure there was 30% because I put stuff in my cart and what was 88% off before was now 90% off. Also I think I did get the orange banner too.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, it's cool that so many Renderosity vendors joined the Daz PA ranks, but of course this means that I have to scroll through a bunch of texture sets from said vendors, and of course remember/look up/google search which products I already have from Renderosity.

Just a friendly reminder that if you find yourself in this situation, remember to hit the 'hide this product from listings' button each time you see something that you bought from the other store... I keep forgetting to do this, so I'm trying to be a bit more diligent about it...

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
There is another blendermarket humble bundle:
a38171d5ee075d9296cea613db10418336b9e7e1_png.png

Some overlap with the previous one but not that much as far as I can see. I actually already own a lot of these so that's bad for me. The assets are all very popular ones, so I'd say this is a pretty good one. Flip Fluids alone is 76$ and I feel that could be interesting to a lot of people lurking this thread.

One thing to keep in mind though is that I think you only receive the current version, and no upgrades. Think it was like that in the last bundle and I haven't bought this one yet so can't tell. That would suck for something like True Terrain v5, which essentially is just brand new and "early access". I really hope we get their default version which gives you upgrades for all versions of blender 4.x, so roughly for a year.

EDIT: I purchased it and I also checked using the other one I also purchased and you do only get the current version of the asset. Still kind of hoping this might not be true for True Terrain v5 but right now it looks like it. Kind of disappointing. For a lot the stuff it is kind of ok, but especially the assets that need upgrades for newer blender versions really suffer from this, cause it might just stop working then once 4.3 releases.

Last edited:

taireopiqt

Aug 18, 2022
The DAZ sale is still going ... and going.... and going.
If you have 30 items, and pick up a Golden Ticket item, you can get some pretty good deal, but remember to only buy stuff you'll actually use. It's too easy to just go wild with $3 here and $4.50 there!

That said I did pick up a bunch of character texture packs, assorted clothing, some monsters and a G9 pro bundle($14!). Not bad for less than $50 in the past few weeks, but that's my hobbyist budget done for a while.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
So, looks like everything is back on sale, and you can get 10% off Wishlist items, and 10% off your entire cart. Says Only today though for the extra 10% off.

That is pretty good and means everyone who actually listened to me (I didn't listen to me either) when I said it might be better to wait until the end of the sale could now pick from all the PAs at what I think will probably be the biggest discount for the entire sale.

Granted, you need to have stuff on your wishlist, but for me personally I just put everything on my wishlist anyways, so these wishlist sales are like 10% off of almost the entire store.

Also the oracle says on Monday there will be another gift card sale, and they might still have something at the very end where they do "everything + 25% off" or something like that. You never know.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So, looks like everything is back on sale, and you can get 10% off Wishlist items, and 10% off your entire cart. Says Only today though for the extra 10% off.

That is pretty good and means everyone who actually listened to me (I didn't listen to me either) when I said it might be better to wait until the end of the sale could now pick from all the PAs at what I think will probably be the biggest discount for the entire sale.

Granted, you need to have stuff on your wishlist, but for me personally I just put everything on my wishlist anyways, so these wishlist sales are like 10% off of almost the entire store.

Also the oracle says on Monday there will be another gift card sale, and they might still have something at the very end where they do "everything + 25% off" or something like that. You never know.
The two stacking extra 10 % discounts have served me to reduce mi wishlist by buying over 50 Daz Originals included in the second tier featured artists items on sale (those with a base 65% or 75 for Daz Originals). I am still waiting for a better discount for non Daz Originals, though. Even with 8 tokens, non Daz Originals on that second tier wouldn't go past the 90 % discount in total, which is still a bit pricey for me, considering how much I spend on the store.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note that the October PC+ Daz+ sale should be kicking off in a week or two.

Figured I'd mention this since Daz Originals usually get discounted in those sales along with the Daz+ stuff. Of course, we have no idea what this year's sale might bring...

This year's PA sale isn't quite as exciting as last year's sale, something to keep in mind r.e. expectations.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote