asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Found out the cause of my previously posted issue was in fact due to a failing intel CPU...

so hey, if you're curious if your CPU is starting to fail, you got a way to test now LMAO
Honestly, your profile pic is perfect for that post. I just fully imagine her saying that with a sigh.

Dagosur

Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone know if Shannon has some additional conditions for giving her panties ? I've been raising her level everyday for a while now, she's level 45, and I have all 4 of the others, but she won't give me hers for some reason. I've finished the game otherwise, so I wonder what I could be missing.

Last edited:

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
I got a problem with the "zoom" command, it zoomed out and now the graphics quality cant be restored, i used "\" command, the manual says that ":" or "]" can restore the zoom but they didnt seem to do anything, if anyone here knows how to solve it please let me know

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
is there a gallery in this game?
yes and no. there is a place to re watch the scenes with CGs, but since to see the character's sex scenes you just add a character to your party and they spawn next to you, there is no point in having a gallery. as for npcs in town, you just walk up to them and can re-watch the unlocked sex at any time.
Edit: I forgot you can also add those NPCs to your party and have them spawn next to you

Last edited:

eoeo399

Mar 25, 2024
Hello I have a problem downloading the game. I can download the zip but the .exe just doesnt exist and it says some "error 0x8096002A" while I try to extract the files. Can someone give me some help with this¿

Nikichi05

Jul 12, 2022
Uh guys, is it just me the skills can't be added? only limited to R, from T to number 4 does not appear on the screen when I use it and cannot be triggered

Nvm, ita fixed when I reinstall the game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VoidMemo

May 3, 2021
Looking at the score wish the file come out clean, but antivirus scans don't look as promising.
To much matches to consider it false positive, especially since previous signature at VirusTotal showed 6/59 flags from vendors and now after reanalyzing it went up to 11/59.
1726855997869.png

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Looking at the score wish the file come out clean, but antivirus scans don't look as promising.
To much matches to consider it false positive, especially since previous signature at VirusTotal showed 6/59 flags from vendors and now after reanalyzing it went up to 11/59.
View attachment 4054335

False postive, cracks always come up like that, considering you're 1 of maybe 2-3 people I've seen on here talking about viruses with this particular game, and other people haven't had problems at all, yeah I'd say it's safe.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
View attachment 4054335
Tried myself and a majority of the complaints are of "unwanted programs" and "suspicious archives". Should be fine.

4.70 star(s) 92 Votes