01.png

Lynn Fashion (May's reward) - ( )
01.png

Mavis Fashion (May's reward) - ( )
01.png

Sofia Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01.png

Keiko Woman Fashion (May's reward) - ( )
Keiko Trans Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01W.png

Winterson Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01.png

Zoey Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01.png

Evellyn Fashion (May's reward) (
)
01.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
July rewards are now available!

Evellyn (See through) - ( )
01.png

Nathalia (See through) - ( )
01.png

Lynn and Mavis (See through) - ( )
01.png

Sofia and Keiko (See through) Woman Version - ( )
Sofia and Keiko (See through) Trans Version - ( )
01 - F.png 01 - W.png

Winterson (See thorugh) - ( )
01.gif

Zoey (See thorugh) - ( )
01.gif

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
The script for Chapter 1 is finished!

Well, a lot needs to be said, and I'll announce it when I release it publicly to everyone.

At the moment, all that remains is to finalize the final scenes and do a complete overhaul of the script to make sure there are no continuity errors and try to fix some grammar mistakes (even using Deepl, Deepl write, quillbot and grammarly).

I know this update has taken a long time to come out, unfortunately I've had a lot of unforeseen events over the months. Personal problems that I had to focus on solving, without having a sustainable financial return to keep paying the bills and necessities of the month, I had to leave the project in the background several times to be able to do some services, because unfortunately it is horrible to get any work where I live.

But with calm and patience I managed to finish.

Despite having already released chapter 1, I decided to redo the entire script, reorganizing various subjects in the story so that it could be better introduced and make more sense.

I also had some difficulties reworking this new script, but chapter 2 should be easier since many of these changes directly affected the following chapters.

So thank you and apologies to everyone who was waiting for a new update on the project.

The update or new version of the project should come out in the middle of the month, as there are only 40 scenes left to be done and the subsequent revision.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProgramApex-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I hope that the forced relationship doesn't lead to us being locked out of any other relationship, because I was hoping for a path with Lynn, not Nathalia.

Reactions: VisualFoxGames

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
I hope that the forced relationship doesn't lead to us being locked out of any other relationship, because I was hoping for a path with Lynn, not Nathalia.
Don't worry, I'm planning to have all possible paths, allowing you to replay the story in different ways. Including relationships with Lynn, as well as with the other girls and even a complete harem.

Thank you for playing, please feel free to access discord if you want to talk to us directly.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Don't worry, I'm planning to have all possible paths, allowing you to replay the story in different ways. Including relationships with Lynn, as well as with the other girls and even a complete harem.

Thank you for playing, please feel free to access discord if you want to talk to us directly.
Man I rly like the way you think lol, why satisfy one person when you can satisfy them all lol.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Thanks for updating the thread moderators!

Thanks Johan_0000 and tehmasta for the opinions and additions to the Thread to be made.

Despite having the android version in the Thread, my (Official) version is not yet complete, I ended up having a small problem when compiling for Android, so an official version will come out with 3 translations included (French, German and Brazilian Portuguese).

For those of you who like to personally translate projects (whether into your language or another), please contact me via DM or so that I can officially make the translation files available and put them directly into the project without having to redo all the game files!

I'd like to ask for your financial help if you can, working on a project requires time and money to keep debts paid and food on the table. My biggest problem at the moment is precisely my financial condition, which prevents me from working 100% of my time on the project. On my , as well as being able to play future updates in advance, you will be able to receive additional and exclusive patches for Patron Supporters that will not be in the Public version (there is already an exclusive patch in this update), as well as, of course, monthly rewards from the main girls (now including the secondary ones) for those of us who support them every month in anticipation of future updates.

Thanks in advance for playing and I hope you enjoy the next updates!

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Don't know how you did it but there is no SKIP function at all! Even when toggling the preferences for text I get nothing. I even used UnRen.bat and it still didn't work. If possible please fix this.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Don't know how you did it but there is no SKIP function at all! Even when toggling the preferences for text I get nothing. I even used UnRen.bat and it still didn't work. If possible please fix this.

I apologize for what happened, originally the game was supposed to start with a Freeroam system and the only way I found to prevent people from rolling back was to deactivate it before finishing a piece of dialog.

I will remove the line of code that prevents the dialogs from rolling back.

Thanks for the warning.

Reactions: jish55 and Yiurp

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Evellyn - Exclusive character for Patreon supporters.

All of her content that doesn't involve the main plot is exclusive to Patreon supporters, and all of the “chapters” in which she appears will have exclusive content about her.
Evellyn.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
one question, why cant skip whit ctrl? i have to play all again and dont want to past clicking, i put the 3 skip settings on: unseen, transition etc, and dont skip

Just like Yiurp comment above. It was an attention error of mine in which I kept a function in the programming that disables the skip function of the game, it will be corrected in the next patch along with the translations that are to come.

Thank you for your attention.