RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
where do you get the costumes? only found rubber suit and the bar server one.
ones I know so far
Bar server: Creation species bar
Rubber suit: Creation species area 2, hypnotist
Alice outfit: randomly found in ruins chest
Prostitute outfit: have negative coins and Judas will eventually appear (once for wig and a second time for the outfit)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dubjacks

Sep 8, 2024
thanks, i do hope the creator makes more combos like in pandora's forest and makes it so you can unequip them when you want.

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
ones I know so far
Bar server: Creation species bar
Rubber suit: Creation species area 2, hypnotist
Alice outfit: randomly found in ruins chest
Prostitute outfit: have negative coins and Judas will eventually appear (once for wig and a second time for the outfit)
how do you even get negative coins? I was under the impression that was just some very weird translation....

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
thanks, i do hope the creator makes more combos like in pandora's forest and makes it so you can unequip them when you want.
alice can be removed after 3 combats
bar server can be removed after 3 bar services
you can also remove cursed outfits by doing bar service to automatically switch to that outfit or losing in an area that leads to capture (like creation species first zone) where they'll strip you.

how do you even get negative coins? I was under the impression that was just some very weird translation....
as others said: pay through negotiations, get fined through bad rep, and i believe there are a few ruins event where you can pay for things and go into negative values that way

Dubjacks

Sep 8, 2024
Got all the costumes, Judas also has a voice line about if you stay broke, she will make you work but i suspect this has not been implemented yet? It's hard to stay broke in this game so my testing has been limited. Imo dev should add chest/pants split again as well.