Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I don't know what happens but after training with monroe in the new version, the game locks itself and can't progress anymore.
It's come to my attention that there is a bug regarding the level 1 lewd event in the park at night that bricks your whole game until you close it, please avoid doing said event until, weirdly enough, you do the level 2 event first... It'll work after that from what I've heard.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
nah
ill delete the game or wait a year
You'll still have to make a new save, doing it now lets you get to this update instead of the grinding from a random point you'll have to do in a year.

Dussop I don't know if it's just a gallery bug but replaying the latest rin event with the laundry machine was mostly just black screen only words for me.

iLHacks

Jun 8, 2022
So pretty much every animated scene is broken on the Linux 0.18 version, they just don't display at all
And ok so edit, win+wine just displays a glitch tv screen thingy (yk with the colors and stuff), so ig it's voluntary (?), tho it's weird than linux displays nothing, it makes it look like a bug even tho it's intentional
same for me, how to fix this?

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
I tried to find gay content, but I gave up, there is no option to hide straight content, I better try to forget the things I saw :cautious:

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
You'll still have to make a new save, doing it now lets you get to this update instead of the grinding from a random point you'll have to do in a year.

Dussop I don't know if it's just a gallery bug but replaying the latest rin event with the laundry machine was mostly just black screen only words for me.
Huh, yeah you're right. Don't know how that happened but I'll make sure it's fixed for next update.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Save system dont work in this game, just start a new game and skip to the new version
*old* saves don't work in *this* version because of a variable change related to the Lewd events. Saving and loading work as intended.
I can't promise that saves will always work from version to version because It's an in-development game, I constantly find ways to optimise backend code that ruins old saves, but it's better to rip the bandaid off than to keep the game shitty, that's why I give multiple options to skip content which automatically unlock most of the gallery.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes