3.30 star(s) 31 Votes

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
What to do while playing with the guy in the academy? I've talked with everyone and tried to enter every room but I'm not able to continue the history
Yeah! Absolutely boring part of the game.
I am walking here very long to find every NPC in this boring empty place :'(

PS Not sure but maybe we need talk two times with specific NPC. Hate these gameplay elements in games.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Game had potential to be a longer blackmail corruption thing but nope. Well, whatever. I was short and fairly ok.

bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, because it's just the past of celica, it happen 5 years before the main game, there is also a little novel

The novel:
Is the original game still being worked on? When I check Ci-en it has been all about this spinoff game for the last posts. I've also not seen anything really new on their Twitter. I've not gone through and translated everything to check for details though

Syngelious

Jul 18, 2018
This may seem weird to ask here, but does anybody know the name of the BGM that plays in the main menu? I can't seem to find the name of it through conventional song apps

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Is the original game still being worked on? When I check Ci-en it has been all about this spinoff game for the last posts. I've also not seen anything really new on their Twitter. I've not gone through and translated everything to check for details though
unless the author is working on it without udating his social, i don't see any info on DLsite or Twitter. So even if it's a WIP, it will take a long long time i suppose(?)

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
All we have to work with is on Ci-en he does mention that he WILL CONTINUE working on it (can't really confirm if he's working on it now since he just released a smartphone version of this game) probably alongside this game. Its a small part of one of his updates but it is there. So the game is alive we just haven't gotten any idea on progress since he's trying to spread Celica's prologue everywhere from the looks of it and get as much publicity and support for her main story as possible + his update schedule is kinda off and he just released this game a couple months ago.

Good news is he does mention that this is making it easier for him to do multiple developments, so the assumption is he'll continue improving this game while working on the main game. All we can really be sure of is he will be continuing it so all we can do is wait. Next update should be coming up pretty soon.

Last edited:

MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
I was read the jap novel of this game - which ended a long time ago.
Overall, in that novel, the way the female protagonist loses her virginity is different.
And there are a few other female characters in there(Even though them doesn't appear much, there are still scenes of H ).
I hope the developer will release an If part following the novel's plot.

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
The first picture made me think that they were going to follow the novel I saw.
There the heroine did not lose her virginity in the store. But a few years later, when she was older (seems like the first picture) and then lost her virginity to someone I forgot :v
Pic ản
You included the Google Translate stuff with your reply.

Borseeec

Feb 16, 2024
ok I am very stupid but how do you save the game cus it does not work

EDIT: nvm I found out how you copy GameUpdate.lnk in dazed before leaving the game and you are all set

Last edited:

MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
This is literally what I was saying. Dev started with a relatively "normal" game in the NTR/coercion/corruption genre.

This is how it looked in the beginning:

View attachment 3599534

(09/24/2022)

View attachment 3599538

She is older in all of these.

View attachment 3599539

The basic story is she is a powerful mage and she and her childhood friend (to-be-bf) are traveling, idk the details, but they arrive at a adventurer guild and some top tier Mercenary there that apparently already harassed her some time earlier (so she met him before, but not for long, just while traveling) He is kind of rude and she hurts him with her magic I think and he kind of uses his authority to get her to have a duel with him and she agrees to have her magic be reliant on him allowing her to use it if she looses (I think it's like a fine-print contract kind of thing). And the game is basically starting there (that was the intro).

View attachment 3599545

View attachment 3599546

The thing is, as there was more and more development, at some point dev switched over and started talking about a special even-related small game. At first it was not clear if they were talking about an entirely separate game or if this was gonna be a demo or if it was just an episode of the overall game they were working on. But then they made a DLSite announcement page for it an all that. So I assume it is either a payed demo for them to get more money in to continue developing, or it was a side project the dev wanted to do before continuing to develop the "main game".

View attachment 3599550

View attachment 3599552

View attachment 3599554

View attachment 3599556

For me this new "game" came kind of out of the blue. I was tentatively following the development since it fit my criteria of NTR and corruption games, and the visuals were (just barely) within my "comfort zone" when it came to age of FMC. But the new direction kind of took the excitement out of me a bit, since the "short" game clearly is out of my comfort zone now. It's not a huge difference in design, but it definitely is nothing I am personally interested in. So I'm hoping the "main game" (if here is one) is not too far of.

I'm kind of a bit annoyed at all these devs working on games for 2 years then suddenly being like "Im bored, im exhausted. Wait, let me make this DIFFERENT game that I wanted to make before I finish the one I've been working on for 2 years". And I'm like "bruh............."
I also expected a female protagonist to follow along like in the novel.
She lost her virginity to someone else, someone with hypnotic powers.
And the store owner only took advantage of her, but never took her virginity :v

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
All we have to work with is on Ci-en he does mention that he WILL CONTINUE working on it (can't really confirm if he's working on it now since he just released a smartphone version of this game) probably alongside this game. Its a small part of one of his updates but it is there. So the game is alive we just haven't gotten any idea on progress since he's trying to spread Celica's prologue everywhere from the looks of it and get as much publicity and support for her main story as possible + his update schedule is kinda off and he just released this game a couple months ago.

Good news is he does mention that this is making it easier for him to do multiple developments, so the assumption is he'll continue improving this game while working on the main game. All we can really be sure of is he will be continuing it so all we can do is wait. Next update should be coming up pretty soon.
Wait, I thought the prologue was done ?! Wasn't it released or is the dev still working on content for it?
I though that was it and now they would move on to the main game :HideThePain:
Cmon dud, wtf. The main game has so much promise.

Yeah, because it's just the past of celica, it happen 5 years before the main game, there is also a little novel

The novel:
Do you know what part of the prequel is canon? Is her walking out and not getting taken advantage of (for the most part) the canon outcome that leads to the "main game"? Did the dev say anything? Cause I would very much prefer that. Like the seeds of corruption being layed but not more than that.

I also expected a female protagonist to follow along like in the novel.
She lost her virginity to someone else, someone with hypnotic powers.
And the store owner only took advantage of her, but never took her virginity :v
Interesting, can you elaborate on that? What do you exactly mean?

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
Wait, I thought the prologue was done ?! Wasn't it released or is the dev still working on content for it?
I though that was it and now they would move on to the main game :HideThePain:
Cmon dud, wtf. The main game has so much promise.

They arent necessarily adding anything, they're trying to spread it out and optimize it I think hence their release for Android. Theyre definitely done with it, theyre just publishing it as far as they can and cleaning up bugs so it polished and brings more people in. Main game is definitely still being worked on or at the least will be.

As for your canon question, she still has the toy the shop keeper (forgot if that was Lars or not) gives her that she uses in the main game, so the part of her buying the toy is canon. The only history that we have between Lars and Celica written that I remember is the carriage ride where she was molested by him. I dont think her getting molested by the shopkeeper was mentioned.

Think the idea was the men staring and making comments about her, her buying the toy, and walking out were canon. Her being molested by the shopkeeper I dont think is since its not brought up anywhere else, not even in the source material. Feel like if dev wanted to establish this happening as a loli theyd mention it but it wasnt.

I dont think it matters personally. The carriage ride is what the seeds of corruption are. Shes a powerful magic user but that gave us an idea of what Celica is like and what her fantasies are as a maso. Either the molesting by shopkeeper was not worth mentioning or Celica forgot about it. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
They arent necessarily adding anything, they're trying to spread it out and optimize it I think hence their release for Android. Theyre definitely done with it, theyre just publishing it as far as they can and cleaning up bugs so it polished and brings more people in. Main game is definitely still being worked on or at the least will be.

As for your canon question, she still has the toy the shop keeper (forgot if that was Lars or not) gives her that she uses in the main game, so the part of her buying the toy is canon. The only history that we have between Lars and Celica written that I remember is the carriage ride where she was molested by him. I dont think her getting molested by the shopkeeper was mentioned.

Think the idea was the men staring and making comments about her, her buying the toy, and walking out were canon. Her being molested by the shopkeeper I dont think is since its not brought up anywhere else, not even in the source material. Feel like if dev wanted to establish this happening as a loli theyd mention it but it wasnt.

I dont think it matters personally. The carriage ride is what the seeds of corruption are. Shes a powerful magic user but that gave us an idea of what Celica is like and what her fantasies are as a maso. Either the molesting by shopkeeper was not worth mentioning or Celica forgot about it. Lol
good I prefer that
more to currupt in the main game then
I hope really dev doesnt spread this out too long. they had been working on the main game long before the little prologue/side story was announced and released. Here is hoping its not gonna be 2 years till the game proper is released.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Do you know what part of the prequel is canon? Is her walking out and not getting taken advantage of (for the most part) the canon outcome that leads to the "main game"? Did the dev say anything? Cause I would very much prefer that. Like the seeds of corruption being layed but not more than that.
The only part of the prequel that's canon to the main story is she went to buy a dildo I think. None of the sex stuff happened. It was just a way to establish she kinda bee a horney slut for a while, but her ego keeps her from ever actually getting laid.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
good I prefer that
more to currupt in the main game then
I hope really dev doesnt spread this out too long. they had been working on the main game long before the little prologue/side story was announced and released. Here is hoping its not gonna be 2 years till the game proper is released.
He announced and made the prolog non canon story very fast, I think he just wanted to get word out and see if he could even make any money. I bet the prolog's success is a big motivator for him.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes