Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rf265

May 23, 2023
Hey everyone,i notice a X account called @PastaSkiiSub. IMG_8898.jpeg
See the avatar and account info shows an YouTube channel. This channel has post three videos that record his streaming a month ago.
IMG_8899.jpeg
And see the image on the right side of the video cover. The style is similar to pastaskii’s painting style,right?

So I think this account MAYBE is pastaskii?

However he didn’t post anything but three X info and three videos for yet.

Hope pastaskii is good and could come back:geek:

Last edited:

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Hey everyone,i notice a X account called @PastaSkiiSub. View attachment 3977874
See the avatar and account info shows an YouTube channel. This channel has post three videos that record his streaming a month ago.
View attachment 3977885
And see the image on the right side of the video cover. The style is similar to pastaskii’s painting style,right?

The profile and the thumbnail is too uncanny

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hey everyone,i notice a X account called @PastaSkiiSub. View attachment 3977874
View attachment 3977885

Glad he's back but maybe he just wants to chill, could be that development/irl/social media stress got to him

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Oh look who's back..
View attachment 4059178

And comes with a doujin..
Fuck yes. As someone said above me - don't be assholes to the guy. I'm curious if he'll explain what happened in this upcoming ci-en post though.

Good to see him back. I legit think Black Rune has the potential to be one of the best (if not the best) ntrpg ever. - and that vn black and white game he was also working on was looking good too...

JFDNF

Sep 1, 2021
I hope he actually continues with the game. From what he's shown off, it looks like it would become an instant classic if it was finished.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote