3.20 star(s) 59 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
Hell maybe even do side project where you get to see all unanswered plots like at first party in mc and wife's room perspective and Chris office sex scene wife disappearing at club scene and all others that left you wondering what characters did behind mc back

Ded Baraded

Jul 2, 2024
4. In general, when you’re married, what’s annoying is not that you don’t have other women, but that there are no other women available. I might not have taken advantage of it, but there must be an opportunity... For example, they would forbid you to eat with a fork. And in the wording “never”. “You will never eat with a fork again!” Yes, it would seem, to hell with it, you can use a spoon, chopsticks, your hands... But they told you - you can’t, and you immediately wanted to use a fork. And, most importantly, here they are, the forks. I opened the box - it was full. Two-pronged, three-pronged, silver, cupronickel... beautiful! Yes, even an aluminum one would do for you if you haven’t had a single fork for three years... But you can’t. And yesterday it was still possible..
Yes, I said something similar to myself once. When there was a chance to have fun with a woman. It was only much later that I realized that my wife could have thought the same way back then if she had found out, but thank God she didn't do it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izmeraldas

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
If you have sex with Katherine then yes. The MC IS cheating on his wife and deserves everything
Chris does to him. He was warned. He refused to listen. You can't say one spouse cheated simply because
she's a woman and absolve the MC cos he's a man. It doesn't work that way. Sexual harassment and assault
is not cheating. Having an affair with Katherine happens BEFORE things at the camp escalate.
Don't take it from me. Take it from my hubby who didn't cheat hahaha

View attachment 4062541 View attachment 4062547
Did you read my comment or come up with something that is COMFORTABLE for you? Especially for you, each paragraph ends with "MC DOESN'T CHEAT". I explain the meaning of this phrase: MC DOESN'T FUCK WITH KATHERINE, MC DOESN'T FUCK WITH JENAVEVE (maybe now you can read it correctly). A hypocritical creature always cheats in step #3, there is NO justification for betrayal. MC DOESN'T CHEAT.
A monster pretending to be a loving "wife", a hypocritical creature thinking only about her own benefit, she doesn't give a shit about MC and family, she SOLD MC's mother to emigrants. MC DOESN'T CHEAT.
Did you expect a different conclusion from a spineless slug and a rag with exponentially progressive idiocy? I don't care what this cretin says, he has nothing to think with, he has no brains. The next update will confirm this fact, the author is going to set a record for creating the dumbest MC. MC DOESN'T CHEAT.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Did you read my comment or come up with something that is COMFORTABLE for you? Especially for you, each paragraph ends with "MC DOESN'T CHEAT". I explain the meaning of this phrase: MC DOESN'T FUCK WITH KATHERINE, MC DOESN'T FUCK WITH JENAVEVE (maybe now you can read it correctly). There is NO justification for betraying a hypocritical creature. MC DOESN'T CHEAT.
A monster pretending to be a loving "wife", a hypocritical creature thinking only about her own benefit, she doesn't give a shit about MC and family, she SOLD MC's mother to emigrants. MC DOESN'T CHEAT.
Did you expect a different conclusion from a spineless slug and a rag with exponentially progressive idiocy? I don't care what this cretin says, he has nothing to think with, he has no brains. The next update will confirm this fact, the author is going to set a record for creating the dumbest MC. MC DOESN'T CHEAT.
Before you judge someone, take his shoes and walk his path, taste his tears, feel his pain. Step on every stone he tripped over. And only then say that you know how to live right. (Dalai Lama)

• Red Heart

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Before you judge someone, take his shoes and walk his path, taste his tears, feel his pain. Step on every stone he tripped over. And only then say that you know how to live right. (Dalai Lama)
Thanks for the suggestions, but the traitor's path is not for me. Traitors have a lot of SELF-JUSTIFICATION, but no JUSTIFICATION. You can forgive betrayal (I will not forgive), but, in any case, betrayal will remain betrayal, regardless of the reasons for this step, regardless of your attitude towards it.
I can also quote:
Treason is the most vile trait of a person who does not know how to love...
Don't dare to say the word love after betrayal. People who love cannot betray...
Relationships after betrayal are like a broken cup... You can glue it back together, but it's disgusting to drink.
Betrayal is never accidental. Only justification is accidental.
Infidelity is never the fault of the person who was betrayed.
Cheating is not a mistake, it is a choice.
Cheating is not only a violation of trust, but also a desecration of the soul.
If they cheated once, they will cheat again. So leave immediately!
If you love, there is no point in cheating. If you cheat, there is no point in being together.

Last edited:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Nice words, but I think that none of sane one, will do IRL same stupid decisions and ignoring all facts we already know. That's why we stated MC as dumbest husband in games.

• Red Heart

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I love this thread hahaha I really really do hahahaha

View attachment 4063925

You all are AMAZING <3 <3 <3
Are you serious? You are manipulating cause and effect AGAIN, this episode comes after step #4. First the wife VOLUNTARILY cheats in step #3, go back 3000 lines of script. She VOLUNTARILY betrays her husband and fucks immigrants. I can do that in screenshots too, the wife VOLUNTARILY, WITHOUT THREATS OR VIOLENCE, cheats on her husband in step #3, 3000 lines of script before your episode.

Безымянный.jpg

After that comes step #4, she is not forced to fuck, she is offered a CHOICE, choose her husband or betray her husband. She can choose to confess to her husband, but she chooses emigrants. She VOLUNTARILY chooses to betray her husband. She VOLUNTARILY AGREES to fuck emigrants. She ALWAYS HAS A CHOICE. She could have STOPED EVERYTHING after step #3, but she VOLUNTARILY chose to continue fucking emigrants.
FOLLOW THE CAUSE AND EFFECT CONNECTION.

3.20 star(s) 59 Votes