Mod Ren'Py Rovering to Sussex [Ch. 3 v0.3.5] [Zargon_games & RFB] - JGNeon's Walkthrough/Cheat mod

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
RtS_banner.jpg

Overview:
Walkthrough and cheats for Rovering to Sussex

Updated: 2024-08-26
Game/Creator: Rovering to Sussex by Zargon_games & RFB - - - -
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: v0.3.5
Language: English

Features:
  • Walkthrough, highlights choices and effects of choices (changes to relationships and/or traits)
  • Added option to see all scenes (including all rewards)
  • Added option to see more than one fantasy for masturbation

Important note on Sancho1969's mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
It works (no errors after removing the previous Sancho mod from Saved games).
Thank you and hope you keep up the great work for future releases.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Does this mod tell you paths in the freeroam section?
Not directly (in this release, at least). In the freeroam sections, you basically just need to find and talk to everyone. At the party, that means visiting all rooms. Once you talk to someone, you'll see the effects of each dialogue choice.

Also, this mod doesn't help you out with most of the minigames (essentially, cheating), but that may change in future versions. For now, I was more focused on getting the release out.

One of the game devs has hinted to me in private about me getting early access to upcoming releases, which will give me more time to refine my own mod code before the next release. No promises made, so we'll see how that goes.

Reactions: jasad and ukalias

ukalias

May 21, 2019
Not directly (in this release, at least). In the freeroam sections, you basically just need to find and talk to everyone. At the party, that means visiting all rooms. Once you talk to someone, you'll see the effects of each dialogue choice.

Also, this mod doesn't help you out with most of the minigames (essentially, cheating), but that may change in future versions. For now, I was more focused on getting the release out.

One of the game devs has hinted to me in private about me getting early access to upcoming releases, which will give me more time to refine my own mod code before the next release. No promises made, so we'll see how that goes.
I am looking forward to it. Thanks for taking over this mod and taking time to answer my question