RPGM HeartSpire - Tale of a Forgotten Realm [v0.2.3] [heart_synthesis]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 13, 2024
image1.png

Overview:

*This is a demo. Expect things to change and improve. Please give constructive feedback and report any bugs.

In Heartspire, you wake up in a mysterious, magical world with no memory of your past. As you explore the vibrant village of Heart's Haven, you meet a cast of captivating waifus, each with their own unique charm and abilities. Together, you embark on a quest to uncover the secrets of the land and stop the growing chaos that threatens to consume it.

Strengthen your bonds with your companions, explore dangerous dungeons, and uncover hidden truths as you shape the future of this world—and your heart.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-19
Release Date: 2024-09-19
Developer: heart_synthesis
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

image2.png image3.png image4.png image5.png image6.png image7.png image8.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
As you explore the vibrant village of Heart's Haven, you meet a cast of captivating waifus, each with their own unique charm and abilities.
MC: "Whoa! It's delicious! This is the first time I have tasted such milk!"
"...but, I see no cows on the farm ...Where does all this milk come from?" :D

image1er1.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
To be fair to the creator, I personally only noticed the six fingered picture because I purposely counted them out of curiosity, considering it was AI. Hand actually looks quite good even with the extra finger. Though once you notice you can't unsee it, at least for me.

Reactions: Xypster

RandomGameLover

May 29, 2018
Whats the writing quality like? The 3 pics with text don't provide much context and the 'You squeeze her plump ass and pound her until sunrise' line isn't exactly a good indication.

Sep 13, 2024
Whats the writing quality like? The 3 pics with text don't provide much context and the 'You squeeze her plump ass and pound her until sunrise' line isn't exactly a good indication.
I would say the overall writing is decent, however, the nsfw scenes have not been fleshed out with extensive descriptions yet. They will be in the future. I mostly focused on gameplay for this demo.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is the maid a companion that follows you around? The pose where she is showing off the garters makes for something nice to look at along the way.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote