Collection Video FeverLence Collection [2024-08-30] [FeverViolence]

Kosumo Aphrodisia

Uploader
Donor
Dec 26, 2022
FeverLence.gif

Overview:
FeverLence is an NSFW 3D artist who makes posters and short animations of characters from video games,
such as: The Last of Us, Overwatch and Resident Evil. The artist later focused more on hardcore works, so download with caution.​

Updated: 2024-08-30
Artist: FeverLence - -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: 2160p
Audio: Yes
Files: 02 Animations - 124 Images
Length: 01m 11sec
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Download
Collection
: - - -

FeverLence_Ashley_DangerousTemptation_16.jpg FeverLence_Ellie_BloodyProtest_Remake_4.jpg FeverLence_Kiriko_Revenge_of_the_Yakuza_10.jpg FeverLence_Tifa_GrowingInside_7.jpg FeverLence_WonderWomanAndCatwoman_AfterBattle_1.jpg

Last edited:

Sickdude113

Nov 9, 2019
I mentioned, about being hardcore. Asphyxiation, injuries and brutal. The artist has a section for gore as finals of certain sets, but I did not include them. Because for some, even the above seems too much and start complaining. Which is why I gave that warning.
where can I find the gore stuff? Asking for a friend.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
where can I find the gore stuff? Asking for a friend.
Well, if your friend would search for feverlence in the artist search at kemono.su he could find 2 entries, from pixiv fanbox and from patreon. Both have in part different content, in each posting is either a direct download or a megalink. These should still work, at least most of them. Any posting with "hardcore" or 8k in their names should be the complete sets, with all the decapitations, massive blood fountains and so on in it.
While i enjoy the quality of his work, i stay away from the really dark stuff so i can't say if all of the hardcore links are still working.

Smokes1112

Dec 21, 2023
I would like to share with you guys but I can’t donate is he banned or something on Patreon? Not even free membership works

Sickdude113

Nov 9, 2019
Well, if your friend would search for feverlence in the artist search at kemono.su he could find 2 entries, from pixiv fanbox and from patreon. Both have in part different content, in each posting is either a direct download or a megalink. These should still work, at least most of them. Any posting with "hardcore" or 8k in their names should be the complete sets, with all the decapitations, massive blood fountains and so on in it.
While i enjoy the quality of his work, i stay away from the really dark stuff so i can't say if all of the hardcore links are still working.
My friend says thanks a lot.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I would like to share with you guys but I can’t donate is he banned or something on Patreon? Not even free membership works
Strange, i can click Join without problems, Patreon asks for the payment option after that. So No, he does not look banned to me.

Smokes1112

Dec 21, 2023
I was tying it a free times then it went in the website acc was not found now the acc is back but no content